ICICI bank has released the recruitment notification for the post of Phone Banking Officer grade of Officer/Senior Officer. Candidates who wanted to apply for this recruitment are advised to refer the Official site and download the notification then proceed to apply for ICICI Recruitment.
About The Company
ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company with its corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The bank has a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs across India and has a presence in 17 countries.
Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline and should have maximum of 04 years experience in relevant field is needed to apply for ICICI Recruitment 2021.
Required Skills: Fluency in spoken English & Hindi language, Open to work in rotational shifts
The Phone Banking Officer is responsible for providing good service to customers pertaining to any of their banking, financial and investment needs. Purpose of the Job: The position will be responsible for resolving customer queries over the phone on a day to day basis thereby providing efficient customer service.
• Handling and resolving customer complaints/ queries over phone • Providing customers with relevant product and service information • Cross-selling various banking products to customers over the phone
• Fluency in spoken English & Hindi language ( Good communication – to understand and respond back & we consider 20 %- 30 % of candidates with only English Fluency)
• Open to work in rotational shifts
∙ Handling and resolving customer complaints/ queries over phone ∙ Providing customers with relevant product and service information ∙ Cross selling various banking products to customers over phone
∙ Passion (Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties)
∙ Customer First (Leverages every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact, consistently seeks to understand customer needs, is accessible and responsive)
How to Apply for ICICI Recruitment 2022
1. Go to the Official site of ICICI website – www.icicicareers.com 2. Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
3. Find and select the required notification on that page.
4. Read the notification and click “Apply Online” button.
5. Print the registration form for future purposes.
Click Here To Apply – Direct Link Click Here To Visit The Official Website