Due to covid-19 outbreak the scheduled exam date for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam JENPAUH 2020 (WBJEE JENPAUH 2020) for UG and PG courses has been postponed. The Original exam date of 10th May 2020 has been revised, the new exam date and admit card will be announced soon. Please check out wbjeeb.nic.in for further updates. The exam is organised by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) at the state level once in a year, which offers admission into B. Sc Nursing, BPT, BASLP, M.Sc nursing and other courses in Colleges and Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Important Dates
- 1 WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Important Dates
- 2 WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card
- 3 To Download the JENPAUH Admit Card
- 4 JENPAUH 2020 Examination Centres
- 5 WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Exam Pattern
- 6 WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Syllabus
- 7 WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Result
- 8 WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling
- 9 Documents required at the time of Admission
- 10 WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Form
- 11 Application Fee
- 12 Given below is how to apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020:
- 13 Qualification Criteria for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020
- 14 Courses Offered by WBJEE JENPAS 2020
- 15 UG Courses
- 16 PG Courses
- 17 WB JENPAUH 2020 Highlight
- 18 Contact Details:
|Online application commences from||23 January 2020|
|Closing date of online application||13 February 2020|
|Correction in Application Form||14-16 February 2020|
|Admit card availability||05 May 2020(Tentative)|
|Exam date||10 May 2020 Postponed|
|Result Declaration||05 June 2020|
|Counselling||Second week of August 2020|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card
- The admit card will be announced in a later day soon in 2020.
- Hall ticket will be available online mode.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
- Applicants has to check the info mentioned on the admit card.
- Applicants should provide a valid ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam, without the admit card.
- Take the print out of the hall ticket for further use.
- The candidates has to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
To Download the JENPAUH Admit Card
- Log on to Official Website.
- Select the link to Download Admit Card.
- Applicants are required to use the following details for downloading the Admit Card:
- Registration No or Roll No
- Password or Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format.
JENPAUH 2020 Examination Centres
The candidates are asked to select a examination centre , while filling up the Application Form. The candidates can choose the examination center of there choice, the seats will be allotted according to the availability. Given below is the location of examination centre.
- Kolkata – Central
- Kolkata – North
- Kolkata – South
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Exam Pattern
Go through the details given below:
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Papers||Chemistry and Physics|
|Number of Questions||100 (Each paper will consist of 50 questions)|
|Exam Time||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.5 Marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
|Language||English and Bengali|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus consist of topics from 10th ,11th and 12th class . Candidates should study syllabus specified by the examination board. Please do checkout our official website as WBJEEB is yet to release the syllabus online.
Given below are the previous year Question papers
- JENPAUH 2017 Physics and Chemistry
- JENPAUH 2017 Biological Science
- JENPAUH 2018 Biological Science
- JENPAUH 2018 Physics and Chemistry
- JENPAUH 2019 Physics and Chemistry
- JENPAUH 2019 Biological Science
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Result
The results will be published on 05th June 2020, the scorecard will be released through online in the official website. The result in the form of rank cards containing the marks obtained and relevant rank of the applicant. Applicant can obtain and download there results from the official site.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling
The counselling round starts from the second week of August 2020. Counselling will be organized by the Central Selection Committee (Nursing) for nursing programs, Central Selection Committee (AYUSH) for BPT course, WB University of Health Sciences for BMLT programme and PKK College of Education for BASLP course. The counselling conducted are mostly offline and students are asked to carry all the documents along with a its photocopy.
Documents required at the time of Admission
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th, High School Certificate or equivalent Certificate.
- 12th, HSC, Certificate or equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th,High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th, SSC, Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Certificates in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Form
The application form will be available on the official website from 23 January 2020,th e last date to submit the application form is 13 February 2020. Candidates please note that the application form is available online in the official website. It is requested that applicants to fill in the application form without any mistake, since re-correction will not be allowed after submitting the application form. Candidates should scan and upload specified document in the notification along with the form. Officials will not allow multiple forms from a single candidate.
Students are requested to pay Rs.500/- as application fee, Please note that the fee is not refundable. Application fee can be paid via Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking.Please do printout the receipt after the payment.
Given below is how to apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020:
Please visit the official website. i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in/JENPAUHCMS. Select on the Notifications link and in the Homepage select the Admissions Link to register. Fill in the application with accurate information required, like Name , Date of Birth and other Details. Upload the thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size. Candidates are required to pay the application fee. Please to note after the payment is completed, review the application form and submit it. For future reference please do printout the application form.
Qualification Criteria for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020
Please note that the Candidates nationality should be Indian. Applicants are required to complete the Higher Secondary Education (10+2 System) Matriculation along with ITI Course from a Higher Secondary Board, West Bengal board or any Equivalent Examination from a recognized board with passing marks. The Age limit of maximum of 17 years as of 31 December 2019.The Candidates should have acquired a minimum of 50% (40% for SC & ST) mark in together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Courses Offered by WBJEE JENPAS 2020
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. Electrophysiology (B.Sc. in Electrophysiology)
- B.Sc. RIS (B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences)
- B.Sc. Dialysis (B.Sc. in Dialysis)
- Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing
- M. Sc. Nursing
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- M. Sc. in Applied Nutrition
- Diploma in Dietetics
- Diploma in Health Promotion and Education
- Master of Hospital Administration
- M. Phil. in Clinical Psychology
- M. Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work
- M. Phil. in Regenerative Medicine and Translational Sciences
- Fellowship in Regenerative Medicine and Translational Sciences
- Fellowship in Pain Management
- M. Sc. in Medical Biotechnology
- M. Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology
WB JENPAUH 2020 Highlight
|Exam Name||WBJEE JENPAUH 2020|
|Full Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam JENPAUH 2020|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board(WBJEEB)|
|Course||Undergraduate programmes of nursing and medical|
|Exam Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper)|
|Exam Purpose||To offer admission in undergraduate programmes of nursing and medical|
The controller of Examinations, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091