The Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has published the selection list along with the document verification date for the post of Officer Scale – 1, which has been published in order for the candidates to have an information that the list of roll numbers of the candidates who has been allotted by the IBPS under CRP RRB VIII from the Reserve list to Assam Gramin Vikash Bank for the vacant posts of Office Assistant (M) and Officer Scale-I. You can download the list of selected candidates from the official website where our document verification date also has been published. The direct link to the official website has been provided below.
Selection List of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Officer Scale-1 2020
|Board Name||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank|
|Post Name||Officer Scale 1|
|Status||DV Date & Selected List Released|
|DV Date||09/09/2020 & 10/09/2020|
Date of Document Verification 2020
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank is going to be conducting the process of Document Verification which is exclusive for the list of selected candidates for the post of Officer Scale-I. The document verification is going to be held on the dates 9th of September 2020 as well as 10th of September 2020 at the AGVB Centre for Banking and Technology Learning, Rajgarh Road, Near Icon Academy Guwahati – 781003.
The candidates need to be prepared on the day of Biometric and Document Verification and bring their original files of the following, along with self-attested copies of the files mentioned.
- When you receive the original e-mail which has been sent by the IBPS Mumbai, which intimates the allotment to Assam Gramin Vikash bank for the offer of appointment for the post concerned, take a print out of the same and bring on the day of document verification.
- Secondary School Certificate/Transfer Certificate for proof of age.
- Year wise Mark Sheet which shows the subjects studied including the local language of the state and certificates that supports the educational qualification of a certain candidate. This also includes whether the student is SSC/HSC/Graduation/Post-Graduation/Professional/Research Qualification, etc.
- The Caste Certificate from the Competent Authority in the format which has been prescribed just in case the candidates who belong to non creamy layers – SC/ST/OBC/EWS. The caste or tribe for which a reservation has been claimed has to be in the list of scheduled caste/tribe, OBC, as notified by the government.
- In the prescribed format of Certificate of Disability which has been prescribed by the Medical Board of at least three doctors who have been constituted by the government with clearly specified category and degree of disability, in case of differently abled persons.