The CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test), Delhi, conducted in 2020 has its results declared in the official website, the direct link provided below.
About CTET July 2020 :-
CBSE, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. The online invitations were sent out for applications from 24th January to 24th February 2020. More details of the recruitment has been provided below.
The CTET exam is organized every year because as per act by government TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) is the essential qualification for a person to be eligible for an appointment as a teacher. The CTET exam of 2020 was conducted on 05/07/2020 in two sessions – Paper-1 (Morning) and Paper-2 (Evening).
The CTET candidates who have given their exams are now eagerly awaiting their results which are provided in the official website of CTET. So we request the candidates to stay in touch with the official website. The direct link to the website has been provided below.
CTET QUALIFYING MARKS AND AWARD OF CTET CERTIFICATE : –
A CTET pass is a person who scores above 60% in the examination of CTET.
VALIDITY PERIOD OF CTET CERTIFICATE :
- Validity of CTET qualifying certificate for the purpose of appointment will be seven years from date of declaration of all categories.
- No. of attempts for this exam has no restriction. Improvement is also allowed.
- A duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the prescribed fee by way of Demand Draft in favour of Secretary can be obtained by the candidate by Central Board of Secondary Education, drawn on any nationalized bank, payable at Delhi. The format and charges of applying this is given on the CTET official website. www.ctet.nic.in
|Time for issue of duplicate document||Amount (per document)|
|Within 14 working days||Rs.200/- + Rs. 35/- (Postal Charges)|
Process After CTET 2020 Result:-
- Qualified candidates of written exam can apply as a teacher in Central Government School.
- Depending on the marks received, the teachers will be appointed in primary and junior high schools.
- Candidates who have not passed TET, cannot be a teacher in govt primary schools and higher schools.
Important Link Area
|CTET Result||Available Soon|
|CTET Answer Key||http://check-results.co.in/|