SBI Clerk result 2020: SBI Clerk 2020 prelims result is expected to be announced in September. Earlier, the result was expected to be announced in August. However, the examination authority did not announce the result. Once SBI Clerk result 2020 for the prelims exam is announced, the link to check the same will be made available on this page. The result will be available in PDF form. It will display the roll numbers of qualified candidates. The prelims exam is just a screening test to select candidates for the mains exam.The SBI Clerk Result will be released on the official site of the State Bank of India, SBI which is sbi.co.in for which the link will be made available here as well. For further details, read the complete article regarding Cut Off marks and Merit list for SBI Clerk 2020.
New Update: SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 will be released At Any Time. We will immediately upload the Result link here once officials make it available. So all the applicants keep in touch with this article to know your Result Status easily.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 – Overview
- 1 SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 – Overview
- 2 SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off Marks 2020
- 3 SBI Clerk Result 2020 Release Date
- 4 State Bank of India Clerk Prelims Result 2020 Link
- 5 Previous Year SBI Prelims Cut Off Marks – State Wise
- 6 SBI Clerk Result 2020 – Clerk (Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)) Posts
- 7 SBI Clerk Prelims Merit List 2020 @ sbi.co.in
- 8 Steps To Check SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Results 2020
- 9 SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 | SBI Clerk Cut Off Marks, Merit List|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Clerk (Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales))|
|No. Of Posts||8000+ Posts|
|Exam Date||22nd February, 29th February, 1st and 8th March 2020|
|Results Release Date||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off Marks 2020
Candidates have to secure the minimum cut off marks to appear for the Mains Exam. It depends upon their category, previous cut off marks, difficulty of the exam, and it varies to each and every aspirants.
SBI Clerk Result 2020 Release Date
We are happy to share this good news with everyone State Bank of India Clerk Prelims Result is ready for release shortly. Aspirants can check their result in our page with direct link. All the exam participants stay connected to this page to get the latest updates about SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020.
State Bank of India Clerk Prelims Result 2020 Link
SBI Clerk Result for 2020 Prelims Exam is delayed until further notice. All candidates can check SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Result by clicking on the link mentioned above once the result link has been released by SBI.
Previous Year SBI Prelims Cut Off Marks – State Wise
|State||Prelims Cut Off|
SBI Clerk Result 2020 – Clerk (Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)) Posts
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Results will be announced tentatively in September 2020.All candidates can check SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Result by clicking on the link mentioned above once the result link has been released by SBI.
SBI Clerk Prelims Merit List 2020 @ sbi.co.in
In this section, we mainly give important details regarding SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Merit List 2020. Merit list has the names of students who had gained the highest also they have some grace advantages during the next step of selection over other candidates. All the candidates can check the merit list on the official portal. The Merit List will be according to Registration Number, Name Wise of the candidates.
Steps To Check SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Results 2020
- Step 1: The first step requires you to visit the official website @ sbi.co.in.
- Step 2: Go to “SBI Careers”
- Step 3: Under the “Latest Announcements” section, you will get the Result link.
- Step 4: Candidates have to find the SBI Clerk Prelims Results 2020 for clerk (Junior Associates) and (Customer Support and Sales) Posts.
- Step 4: Click on the link.
- Step 5: Enter your respective registration number and date of birth.
- Step 6: Now you can check your SBI Clerk Result 2020.
- Step 7: Check the Exam Result and take a hard copy of the Result.
To Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020: Click Here (Link Will Be Activated in September 2020 Tentative)
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How can one check their SBI Clerk Result 2020?
Candidates can check their SBI Clerk Exam result 2020 by either visiting the official portal and clicking on the link given or can check it over here through the link mentioned.
Where can we find further details regarding the release of results?
Candidates can visit the official site of SBI i.e. Sbi.co.in. the site will provide all the further notifications regarding the results.
Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Yes, there is negative marking in the preliminary exam of 0.25 marks.
Is there any interview held for the selection?
No there will be no interview held for the SBI Clerk exam.