REET Syllabus 2019, REET Exam Pattern, REET Exam Contents, REET Exam Date, www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
REET Syllabus 2019
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan recently released notification for the REET(Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers) exam. A great number of teaching candidates applied for the exam. All applicants are now preparing for the exam; the board has announced that they have released the REET Syllabus 2019 for the exam on the official web page of the board that is – www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Syllabus comes in handy for the candidates in preparing for the exam in a right method.
www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, REET Exam Pattern 2019
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan conducts various exams each year aiming at finding the qualified teaching candidates and recruiting then into various posts under various government educational institutions. The board will be conducting the REET(Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers) on 11th February 2019, and have issued the exam syllabus on the official web page. Candidates make use of the syllabus to prepare well or the exam.
REET Exam Contents 2019
- Learning Difficulties.
- Teaching learning process.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
- The right to Education Act 2009.
- Meaning & Concept of learning and its processes.
- Understanding diverse learners.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- Theories of learning and its implication
- Child Development.
- How Children learn and think.
- Action Research.
- Individual Differences.
- Factors Affecting Learning
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
Syllabus For Level-I
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions.
Syllabus for Level – II
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Unseen Poem.
- Principles of the Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms.
RTET Syllabus For Environmental Studies
- Our Culture and Civilization.
- Matter and Energy.
- Public places and Institutions.
- Living Beings.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Clothes and Habitats.
- Teaching material/Aids.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Transport and Communication.
- Environmental Studies and Environmental Education Learning Principles.
- Concept &scope of Environment Studies.
- The significance of Integrated & Environment Studies.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation.
- Scope and relation to Science & Social Science.
Syllabus For Social Studies
- Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period
- Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Medieval and Modern Period
- Main Components of the Earth
- Resources and Development
- Geography and Resources of India
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan
- Pedagogical Issues – I
- Pedagogical Issues – II
Syllabus for Mathematics and Science
- Algebraic expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Lines and Angles
- Surface Area and Volume
- Plane figures
- Area of Plane figures
- Living Being
- Human body and health
- Animal Reproduction and Adolescence
- Force and Motion
- Light & Sound
- Solar System
- Chemical Substances
Scholars who wish to get more news on the Exams keep visiting this site as we will be updating all the latest details here