Patna District Court has decided to distribute the Bihar High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018 for the candidates who have applied for the exam. All the applicants can download the admit card from the official website of the organisation that is www.ecourts.gov.in.
Bihar High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018
Patna District Court is going to release the Bihar High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018 on the official website. The authority is going to release the call letter for the interview for the post of Clerk. Clerk Recruitment Exam 2018 has planned to conduct to fill various vacancies. The interview will be started from the 16th January 2018 onwards. The candidates are waiting for the date for the preparation. The admit card will be available at least 15 days before the exam. The admit card will be contained all the instructions that should be followed by the applicants.
Bihar High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018: More information
- Name of the Board: Patna District Court
- Name of the Exam: Clerk Recruitment Exam 2018
- Date of the Exam: Update soon
- Category: Bihar High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Status: Available Soon
- Official site: www.ecourts.gov.in
Bihar High Court Clerk Call Letter 2018
The authority has given the notification for the Clerk Recruitment Exam 2018 earlier. The call letter will be available at least two weeks before the exam. The candidates have to carry the admit card along with them to participate in the exam. Those who score minimum marks only will be qualified.
Bihar High Court Clerk Permission Letter 2018
Bihar High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018 is going to be distributed to the applied candidates. The invigilator will verify the admit card before the exam to identify the candidate an to ensure that there are no impostures. The candidates should make sure that there are no mistakes in the hall ticket.
How to download Bihar High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Open the official website- www.ecourts.gov.in
- Then search for the link Bihar High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Enter registration number and date of birth
- Click the submit button
- Now the admit card will be displayed
- Take a hard copy for further use.