Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) is going to announce the UP ITI Instructor Result 2018 on the official website of the organisation that is www.vppup.in. All the candidates can check the result from the site mentioned here.
UP ITI Instructor Result 2018
Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) is going to declare the UP ITI Instructor Result 2018 on the official website. The authority has decided to conduct the exam to fill various vacancies and to find eligible candidates for the post of Instructor. The notification was given earlier, and many interested candidates have applied. The candidates who have appeared for the exam are desperately waiting for the result publication. The date of the examination will be updated soon. Candidates can check the merit list prepared by the body.
UP ITI Instructor Result 2018: More information
- Board Name: Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP)
- Name of the Exam: UP ITI Instructor Exam 2018
- Date of the Exam: Update soon
- Category: UP ITI Instructor Result 2018
- Status: Available Soon
- Official site: www.vppup.in
UP ITI Instructor Cut off marks 2018
UP ITI Instructor Result 2018 will be declared soon on the site given above. The cut-off marks are the marks that have to be scored by a candidate to be selected which is made based on the complexity of the questions and number of vacancies. The candidate who will score the minimum marks will be selected and shortlisted for further selection processes.
UP ITI Instructor Merit list 2018
The authority is recruiting candidates for the post of Stenographer. The merit list preparation is based on the performance of the candidates in the written exam. The highest scorers will be in the top of the list. The category also will be considered for the merit list creation.
How to download UP ITI Instructor Result 2018
- Open the official website – www.vppup.in
- Then search for the link UP ITI Instructor Result 2018
- Enter registration number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Then the result will be displayed on the screen
- Take a hard copy of it for further use