Karnataka high court has decided to declare the Karnataka High Court District Judge Result 2018 on the official website of the organisation. All the candidates can check the result from the site named www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka High Court District Judge Result 2018
Karnataka high court is going to announce the Karnataka High Court District Judge Result 2018 on the official website. The authority hs conducted the exam in various centres to recruit candidates for the post of Judge. Many interest candidates have applied and appeared for the exam. All the candidates who have appeared for the exam are desperately waiting for the result. The merit list prepared by the organisation can be checked by the candidates. The date of the examination will update soon on the site.
Karnataka High Court District Judge Result 2018: More information
- Board Name: Karnataka high court
- Name of the Exam: Karnataka High Court District Judge Exam 2018
- Date of the exam: update soon
- Category: Karnataka High Court District Judge Result 2018
- Official website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Status: Available soon
Karnataka High Court District Judge Cut off marks 2018
Cut off marks of an exam is made based on the complexity of the questions and the number of vacancies. The candidates should secure above or equal to the level of the cut off marks. Those who score the minimum marks will be qualified for further proceedings. The authority is recruiting candidates to fill the vacancies of the post of Judge.
Karnataka High Court District Judge Merit list 2018
The merit list of an examination is prepared according to the performance of the candidates in the written exam. Those who score high marks will be on the top of the list. The category of the candidates also will be considered for the preparation of the final list.
How to download Karnataka High Court District Judge Result 2018
- Open the official website – www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Then search for the link Karnataka High Court District Judge Result 2018
- Then enter registration number and date of birth
- Click the submit button
- Now the result will be displayed
- Take a hard copy for further use.