Reserve Bank of India has decided to publish the RBI Assistant Result 2017 of the preliminary exam on the official website of the organisation that is www.rbi.org.in. All the candidates can check the result from the site given here.
RBI Assistant Result 2017
Reserve Bank of India is going to declare the RBI Assistant Result 2017 on the official site. The preliminary exam was conducted on 27 & 28th November 2017, and now they are going to release the result. The main exam is held on 20th December 2017. Many interested candidates have applied seeing the notification given by the board. The authority is looking for eligible candidates for the post of RBI Assistant. All the candidates who have appeared for the exam are desperately waiting for the result can check the merit list prepared by the organisation.
RBI Assistant Result 2017: More information
- Board Name: Reserve Bank of India
- Name of the Exam: RBI Assistant preliminary Exam 2017
- Date of the exam: 27 & 28th November 2017 (pre), 20th December 2017 (main)
- Category: RBI Assistant Result 2017
- Official website: www.rbi.org.in
- Status: Available soon
RBI Assistant Cut off marks 2017
RBI Assistant Result 2017 will be released soon on the official website for the candidates who are impatiently waiting. The cut-off marks of the exam are made based on the level of the questions and the number of vacancies. The candidates have to score minimum marks to be qualified and shortlisted for further proceedings.
RBI Assistant Merit list 2017
The authority has given the notification earlier, and many interested candidates have applied. The merit list will be prepared according to the performance of the candidates and the category which they belong. The candidates are desperately waiting for the result of the preliminary exam conducted for the post of RBI Assistant.
How to download RBI Assistant Result 2017
- Get into the official website of the organisation – www.rbi.org.in
- Then search for the link RBI Assistant Result 2017
- Enter the registration number and date of birth
- Click the submit button
- Now the result will be displayed on the screen
- Take a hard copy of it for further use.