The Directorate of Odisha SCERT is going to release the Odisha SCERT Admit Card 2018 on the official website of the organisation that is www.scertodisha.nic.in. All the candidates can download the admit card from the site mentioned here.
Odisha SCERT Admit Card 2018
The Directorate of Odisha SCERT is going to release the Odisha SCERT Admit Card 2018 on the official website. The authority has planned to conduct the exam to find eligible candidates for the posts of Teaching. The entrance exam is held by the body every year. Now the board ha planned to keep the exam in July 2018. All the candidates are waiting for the exam date which will update soon. The admit card will be available for the applied candidates at least before two weeks of the exam.
Odisha SCERT Admit Card 2018: More information
- Name of the board: The Directorate of Odisha SCERT
- Name of Exam: Odisha DElEd BEd MEd Exam 2018
- Date of the Exam: July 2018
- Category: Odisha SCERT Admit Card 2018
- Official website: www.scertodisha.nic.in
- Status: Available Soon
Odisha SCERT Call letter 2018
Odisha SCERT Admit Card 2018 will be released soon on the official website of the organisation. The call letter is an essential thing o attend an exam without any hurdles. The hall ticket can be download from the site given above using the details created during the application. The exam date will update soon.
Odisha SCERT Permission letter 2018
The authority has given the notification, and many interested candidates have applied. The candidates cannot enter the exam hall without the admit card. The invigilator will verify the call letter to identify the examinee and to ensure that there are not any imposture activities by the applicant. Candidates should make sure that there are no mistakes in the admit card.
How to download Odisha SCERT Admit Card 2018
- Get into the official website – www.scertodisha.nic.in
- Then click on the link Odisha SCERT Admit Card 2018
- Enter the date of birth and registration number
- Then click on submit button
- Now the admit card will be displayed
- Take a hard copy of it for further use