Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Limited is going to release the MGNREGA Result 2018 on the official website of the organisation that is www.nrega.nic.in. All the candidates can check their result from the mentioned site.
MGNREGA Result 2018
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Limited has decided to release the MGNREGA Result 2018 for the candidates who are desperately waiting for the result. The authority has conducted the exam for the posts of Engineers, Gram Rojgar Sahayak, Computer Assistant, Account Assistant, District MIS Manager, Gaon Panchayat Coordinator & Block MIS Manager. Many interested candidates have applied for the exam. The board is looking for 3787 candidates who are capable of this jobs. All the candidates can check the merit list prepared by the board. The exam date will update very soon.
MGNREGA Result 2018: More information
- Board Name: Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Limited
- Name of the Exam: MGNREGA Exam 2018
- Date of the exam: Update soon
- Category: MGNREGA Result 2018
- Official website: www.nrega.nic.in
- Status: Available soon
MGNREGA Cut off marks 2018
The MGNREGA Result 2018 is going to be declared very soon on the official website. The cut off marks will be made based on the complexity of the questions and the number of vacancies. The candidates who can score minimum marks will be qualified for the further selection process. The cut-off marks will be different for different categories.
MGNREGA Merit List 2018
The organisation has decided to conduct the MGNREGA Exam 2018 to recruit 3787 candidates for various posts. The merit list will be prepared according to the performance of the candidates in the written exam. The category of the candidates will be considered for the final list preparation. All the candidates are waiting impatiently for the result.
How to download MGNREGA Result 2018
- Get into the official website of the organisation that is www.nrega.nic.in
- Then search for the link MGNREGA Result 2018
- Then enter your registration number and date of birth and other required details
- Click the submit button
- Now the candidates can see the results on the screen
- Download and take a print out for further proceedings.