Contestants are advised to check OTET Answer key 2017 online for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test held on 25-09-2017. The Results for Both the Paper-I and II will be published by Board of Secondary Education Odisha on the main website. This is a state level test conducted to select the eligible candidates for the vacancies of Primary school teachers.BSE OTET Cut off Marks shall be uploaded by the authority within a few days from now along with Odisha TET Merit List.Students are requested to keep connected with the website for notifications at www.bseodisha.ac.in
OTET Cut off 2017 Details
- Organization Name: Odisha Board of Secondary Education
- Name of Exam: Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
- Exam Date: 25th September 2017
- Answer key release: October 2nd week
- Official page: www.bseodisha.ac.in
OTET Answer key 2017
Knowing the status of BSE Odisha TET Cut off Marks is equally important for the aspirants because, on the basis of the marks arranged by the authority, the selection will be finalized. Those securing the marks equal or greater than the derived Cut-Off will be considered qualified and shall be awarded the certification of clearance.
BSE OTET 2017
After the written test, the organization will soon upload the BSE OTET Answer key 2017 online. This will be done by the recruitment and career cell working for the department. All such related information and data will be highlighted on the main internet site to deliver the key details to the users. Exam takers are also advised to keep checking the exam status on the main website of the organization, ie.www.bseodisha.ac.in
Steps to Download OTET Cut off 2017
- Open the official web portal
- Find the Exam link available on the homepage
- Follow it to get to the Candidates’ login page and pass the Registration Number / Roll Number along with the Password.
- Press the submit button and obtain the OTET Answer key
- Take a hard copy along for the future reference.