Calcutta High Court has released the English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Group-D (Peon/Night Guard/Day Guard/Farash/Sweeper) Exam Admit card/Hal Ticket 2017 for written Exam Applied Candidates www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. Applicants are advised to follow the website periodically for various information regarding this recruitment activity.
Calcutta HC Steno & Peon 2017 Details
- Name of exam: Steno & Peon
- Name of Organization: Calcutta High Court
- Vacancy: 64
- Exam date: published soon
- Admit card Status: Soon Published
- official websites: www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Calcutta High Court
The examination shall consist of two parts viz: Part-I and Part-II.Selection Process includes Written Exam, Personal Interview and Aptitude Test.The exam for various post commenced by Calcutta High Court as Calcutta High Court Group B, C, D Exam 2017. Within a few days, the result declared and released through the official website. The qualified candidates are declared and released in the way of result announcement. The result declared for Group wise exam like Group B, C and Group D of various offered posts.
Calcutta HC Group B, C, D Exam 2017
More details about the venues and exam dates will be clarified in the Exam Admit Card. Based on the result of all the three papers and computer operation personality test, a final panel will be prepared.The timetable has been planned as per the convenience of the students.Stay connected with the website of Calcutta high court for updates at www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Steps to Download Calcutta HC Admit Card 2017
- log on to the official web portal
- Click on the link for admit card
- enter your Name, DOB, or registration code.
- Press the submit button to fetch the Hall Ticket.
- Get it printed finally.Click here for further updates about the exams.