The ITBP Recruitment 2017 has been issued on the official website by the authority to recruit for Constable posts. The Indo Tibetan Border Police has updated the website with the ITBP Recruitment 2017 on the site, www.itbpolice.nic.in.
ITBP Recruitment 2017
Indo Tibetan Border Police has published Vacancies for Constable posts on the official website atwww.itbpolice.nic.in. ITBP Recruitment 2017 will be issued on the official website in the month on 29th July 2017. The Aspirants should note the last date of the application form which is from 7th September 2017. Willing candidates can apply for the same through the online method.
ITBP Recruitment 2017: Details
- Name of the Institute: Indo Tibetan Border Police
- Name of the Position: Constable posts
- Number of Posts: 303 Posts
- Issue date of Application: 29th July 2017
- Last Date of Application: 7th September 2017
- Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment 2017: Merit list
The Indo Tibetan Border Police is to appoint for Constable jobs through the ITBP Recruitment 2017. The Indo Tibetan Border Police is aiming for filling 303 Posts. Aspirants can apply for Job Openings before the Last Date which is until 7th September 2017 and applies to the online method at www.itbpolice.nic.in.
ITBP Recruitment 2017: Selection Process
The applicants who are willing for the ITBP Recruitment 2017 for the Constable Jobs are selected through Written Examination and Interview processes at Indo Tibetan Border Police. The candidates are selected for the Constable Jobs will be placed in India. Candidates are asked to be updated about the recruitment information through the official website at www.itbpolice.nic.in.
Apply for UKSSSC Vacancy 2017
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC
- Click the link of UKSSSC Recruitment-2017 on the home page.
- Application form appears on the screen
- Enter the register no. and DOB and other details
- Download and fill up the necessary details
- Attach required documents
- Send the application online before the due date.
- Download and keep a copy for reference.