The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has updated the website with the HSSC Recruitment 2017, issued on the website is aiming to fill for Craft Instructor Mechanic & other Posts. Candidates can get further details of the HSSC Recruitment 2017 on the official website at www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Recruitment 2017
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued with the Job openings for Craft Instructor Mechanic & other Posts through the HSSC Recruitment 2017 from 5th September 2017. The application mode for the posts is through the online method on the official website at www.hssc.gov.in. Candidates are asked to keep themselves updated of the Recruitment process from the site.
HSSC Recruitment 2017: Details
- Name of the Institute: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Posts: Craft Instructor Mechanic & other Posts
- Number of Posts: 1064 Vacancies
- Last Date of Application: 5th October 2017
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Recruitment 2017: Merit List
HSSC Recruitment 2017 was issued on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission on 10th August 2017. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is aiming to fill 1064 Vacancies for Craft Instructor Mechanic & other Posts. Candidates should note the last date of submission of the application form which is until 5th October 2017. The above posts can be applied through online method at www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Recruitment 2017: Selection Process
The candidates aiming for a job at Haryana Staff Selection Commission are selected through the HSSC Recruitment 2017. The HSSC Recruitment 2017 is issued to recruit for the Craft Instructor Mechanic & other Posts. For the selection procedure at Haryana Staff Selection Commission, candidates are selected through a Written Exam, Interview and Viva processes.
Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of HSSC
- Click the link of HSSC Recruitment-2017 on the home page.
- Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Enter the register no. and DOB and other details
- Download and fill up the necessary details
- Send a clear bio data to the official website ID
- Attach required documents.
- Submit the application online before the due date.