MAT Syllabus 2017
The All India Management Association has released the Syllabus for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2017. The candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to Download the Syllabus for the Exam. The candidates can start Preparing for the exam using the Syllabus for the Exam.
The All India Management Association has released a notification for the admission test t various business schools all over India. There are large seats to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to get the syllabus. The examination date is not yet released. It will be made available soon.
MAT 2017 Exam Pattern
The examination will be multiple choice type. There is a total of five parts in the examination. All the parts will contain questions of 40 marks each.Te sections included are:
- Language Comprehension
- Indian and Global Environment
- General Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency respectively
MAT Syllabus 2017
- Verbal Reasoning
- Contextual Usage
- Odd man out
- Sentence Correction
- Jumbled Paragraphs
- One word substitution
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Foreign language words used in English
- Using the same word with different meaning.
Indian and Global Environment
- Current Affairs
- Major events in corporate
- Books and authors
- Company punch lines
- Top officials of big business
- Quotations from famous personalities
General Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Critical Reasoning
- Identifying valid interferences
- Coding and Decoding
- Visual reasoning
- Matrix arrangements
- Family Tree
- Identifying reasons
- Linear arrangements
- Assertion and reasons
- Sequencing, Cause, and effect.
- Ratios and proportions
- Quadratic and linear equations
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
- Work and Time
- HCF & LCM
- Partnership (Accounts)
- Geometric Progression
Data Analysis and Sufficiency: Bar Graphs
- Line Charts
- Column Graphs
- Pie Chart
- Venn Diagram
How to get the Management Aptitude Test Syllabus 2017
- Go to the official link of the organising Board.
- From the Homepage, find the link to the syllabus.
- Select the Management Aptitude Test Syllabus 2017
- View the syllabus.
- The photocopy can be taken for reference.