Gujarat public service commission job openings
Gujarat public service commission welcomes application for the post of Town Planner, Director, Social Welfare Officer for covering a total available vacancy of 153 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 3rd Nov 2016.
Organisation: Gujarat public service commission
- Additional Chief Town Planner
- Deputy Director of Horticulture
- Assistant Director of Horticulture
- Director of Archaeology and Museums
- Junior Town Planner
- Scientific Officer (Physical)
- Scientific Officer (Biology)
- Assistant Director (Boiler)
- Chief Industrial Advisor
- Assistant Director (Special Recruitment)
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Director (Training)
- Program Officer
- Deputy Director
- Social Welfare Officer
- child Marriage Prohibition Officers/ District Social Welfare Officer
- Deputy Director
Total openings: 153
Education: The candidate is expected to possess different educational requirement for all the posts. The post wise detailed requirements can be referred from the official website.
Age Limit: Candidates aged upto 30 years are preferred.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: Will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in filling the application form with required details, uploading all the required documents and finally submitting online on or before the last date. The application reaching after the last date will get rejected. The hard copy must be taken for reference.
Last date to apply: 3rd Nov 2016