Bihar Public Service Commission job openings
Bihar Public Service Commission welcomes application for the post of Revenue Officer, Rural Development Officer for covering a total available vacancy of 642 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 10th November 2016.
Organisation: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Bihar Administrative Service – 224
- Bihar Police Service – 30
- Bihar Financial Service – 73
- District Commandant – 05
- Product Inspector – 02
- Bihar Probation Service – 60
- Rural Development Officer – 13
- District Minority Welfare Officer – 03
- Employment Officer – 03
- Bihar Registrar Service – 11
- Bihar Labor Services – 07
- Sugarcane Officer – 02
- Bihar Election Service – 04
- District Audit Officer – 07
- Assistant Registrar – 03
- Revenue Officer – 175 posts
Total openings: 642
Education: The candidate is expected to have completed Graduation degree or must possess its equivalent qualification/.
Age limit: The candidate aged upto 37 years are preferred.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: Rs. 9300 – 34800 will be paid on a monthly basis along with the grade pay t the recruited candidates.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.bpsc.bih.nic.in filling the application form with required details, uploading all the required documents and finally submitting online on or before the last date. The application reaching after the last date will get rejected. The hard copy must be taken for reference.
Last date to apply: 15th November 2016