Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare job openings
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare welcomes application for the post of Director, Agriculture Officer for covering a total available vacancy of 16 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 6th December 2016.
Organisation: Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Director (Central Poultry Development Organization) – 02
- Deputy Director (Central Poultry Development Organisation) – 06
- Deputy Commissioner (Fisheries) – 01
- Deputy Commissioner (Fishing Harbour) – 01
- Deputy Director (Aquatic Quarantine) – 01
- Assistant Director (Aquatic Quarantine) – 01
- Assistant Commissioner (Fisheries) – 01
- Assistant Commissioner (Dairy Development) – 02
- Agriculture Officer, Central Cattle Breeding Farm – 01 posts
Total openings: 16
Education: The candidate is expected to have completed Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree or must possess its equivalent qualification.
Age limit: The candidate aged between 18 and 35 years are preferred.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: Rs. 37400 to 67000 with grade pay of Rs. 8700 is paid on a monthly basis.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Procedure of application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.dahd.nic.in filling the application form with required details, uploading all the required documents and finally submitting online on or before the last date. The application reaching after the last date will get rejected. The hard copy must be taken for reference.
Last date to apply: 6th December 2016
Click here to go to the official website