Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2016
The Uttarakhand PSC has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commissioner and Commercial Tax Officer vacancies. There are almost 83 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 25th October 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.ukpsc.gov.in. Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates are expected to have completed Graduation degree from a recognised University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years
Name of the Organisation: Uttarakhand PSC
Name of The Posts: Assistant Commissioner & Commercial Tax Officer
Number Of Vacancies: 83
Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Mode Of Application: Online
Last Date: 25th October 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written test and interview organised by the firm.
Application Fee: Rs. 150 is charged as application fee from General and Rs. 60 from the candidates of all other reserved categories.
Pay Scale: The candidates getting recruited for the post of Assistant Commissioner will be paid Rs. 15600 to 39100 with GP of Rs. 5400 and Rs. 9300 to 34800 with GP Rs 4600 is paid for Commercial Tax Officer post.
Procedure to Apply for Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Click on the link for Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use