Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Village Revenue Officer and Village Revenue Assistant vacancies. There are a large number of vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form will be available soon. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.psc.ap.gov.in. Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed 10th Standard from a recognised Board.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
Name of the Organisation: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Village Revenue Officer and Village Revenue Assistant
Number Of Vacancies: Various
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Mode Of Application: Online
Last Date: Will be available soon
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written test and interview organised by the recruiting firm.
Application Fee: Rs. 300 charged as the application from General and Rs. 100 from candidates of all other reserved categories.
Pay Scale: Qualified candidates may get a monthly salary of Rs.16400 to 49870 as per Norms.
Procedure to Apply for CG Vyapam MPW ANM Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the link for AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here to go to the official website