The MSRLS Recruitment 2016
The Meghalaya State Rural Livelihoods Society (MSRLS) has invited the applications for the recruitment to the posts of DEO, Accountant, Block Project Manager, Block Accountant and Cluster Coordinator. The eligible applicants can send applications accordingly on or before 15th of September 2016.
Important Dates to remember:
Last Date for the receipt of the Application Forms: 15 September 2016
MSRLS Recruitment Details
- Accountants: 02 posts
- Data Entry Operators (DEO): 05 posts
- Block Project Managers (BPM): 06 posts
- Cluster Coordinators (CC): 14 post
- Block Accountants: 04 posts
Eligibility Requirements for the Cluster Coordinator & Other Posts
Educational or Technical Requisites and Experience:
- Accountants: B.Com and well lined in Tally ERP9
- Data Entry Operators (DEO): 12th passed and a Basic Computer Course having expertise in Desktop Publishing (DTP)
- Block Project Managers (BPM): A Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works, Rural Developments, Managements, agricultures & allied disciplines.
- Cluster Coordinators (CC): A12th passed and above.
- Block Accountants: A B.Com degree and well lined in Tally ERP9 with a minimum of 3 years related experience.
Age limits for the Cluster Coordinator and Other Posts
- Accountants, Cluster Coordinators (CC) & Block Accountants: Between 25 and 30 Years
- Data Entry Operators (DEO): Between 23 and 30 Years
- Block Project Managers (BPM): Between 30 and 35 Years
How to Apply for the Meghalaya State Rural Livelihoods Society Vacancies
The eligible candidates can apply accordingly and send the applications along with other supporting documents to the below address before 5th of September 2016.
The CEO, MSRLS,
2nd Floor Montfort Building,