The IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2016
The Indian Railway Construction Company, IRCON International Limited has released the advertisement for the walk-in interview for the recruitment to the appointments of Chief Environmental Officer (CEO), Senior Accident Prevention Officer (SAPO), Senior Traffic Engineer (STE), Safety Health Officer (SHO) and the First Aider. The eligible candidates for the position need to apply according to the prescribed format before 3rd of October 2016 and attend the walk-in interview on 4th & 5thof October 2016.
IRCON International Limited Vacancy Details
Important Dates to Remeber
- Last date for the application: 03 October 2016
Date of the Walk-in-interview
- Chief Environmental Officers, Senior Accident Prevention Officers, Senior Traffic Engineers:4th October 2016
- Safety Health Officers, First Aiders: 4th October 2016
- Chief Environmental Officers/ Chief Accident Prevention Officers: 02 Vacancies
- Senior Accident Prevention Officers / Senior Environmental Officers: 02 Vacancies
- Senior Traffic Engineers: 02 Vacancies
- Safety Health Officers/ Environmental Officers: 04 Vacancies
- First Aiders: 02 Vacancies
Eligibility Requirement for SHO/EO & Other Posts
- Chief Environmental Officer (CEO): The candidate must hold a Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Environmental Engineering or Science and a Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management (PGDISEM) from the National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Hyderabad.
- Safety Health Officer (SHO): A Degree in Environmental Engineering or Science or a Diploma in Engineering with Government recognised safety diploma from NICMAR or any State Technical Education Boards.
- Senior Traffic Engineer (STE): A Government accepted PG Degree/ Degree/ Diploma in Traffic/ Transportation Engineering or Planning.
- Senior Accident Prevention Officer (SAPO): A B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) degree with one year Full Time Advanced Safety diploma from the NICMAR, Hyderabad.
- First Aider: Nursing qualification with 1-year experience in the SHE Department.
How to Apply for the IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2016
The eligible applicants need to send the duly filled applications with the relevant document attachments to the following address on or before 3rd of October 2016. The walk-in interview will be on 4th & 5th October 2016.
New Administrative Building, 7th Floor,
DN Road Mumbai CST- 400001