Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016
The Manipur public service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant Posts. There are almost 12 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 22nd September 2016. For More Details, The candidates can visit the Official Website.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||Scientific Assistant (Mobile Forensic Unit)||02 Posts|
|2.||Scientific Assistant (Ballistics)||03 Posts|
|3.||The Scientific Assistant (Biology)||02 Posts|
|4.||Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)||01 Posts|
|5.||Scientific Assistant (Documents)||02 Posts|
|6.||The Scientific Assistant (Toxicology)||02 Posts|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess M.Sc degree in relevant degree/ M.Sc IT or equivalent for Scientific Assistant Jobs.
Age Limit: The candidates who are planning to apply for the post need not exceed the age limit of 38 years.
Name of the Organization: Manipur Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
Name of the Posts: Scientific Assistant.
Number of Vacancies: 12 posts.
Job Location: Manipur.
Pay Scale: The Applicants who got selected for the Manipur PSC Scientific Assistant Jobs will get a Payscale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4,300/-.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 300/–
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written test.
- Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment Advt. Released Date: 31/08/2016.
- Starting Date For MPSC Manipur Recruitment Apply Online: 12/09/2016.
- Manipur PSC Scientist Assistant Jobs Apply Online Closing Date: 22/09/2016.
- Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket: 25/09/2016.
- The Date of Written Examination: 02/10/2016.
Procedure to Apply for MPSC Manipur Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for MPSC Manipur Recruitment
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use