Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2016
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant jobs. There are almost 13 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 19th September 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Name of the Posts
Reservation wise Vacancy Details
|1. Engineering Assistant (Electrical)||02||01|
|2. Engineering Assistant (T&I)||01||02|
|3. Technical Attendant-I||05||02|
Location wise Vacancy Details of IOCL NRPL Jobs
|1. Engineering Assistant (Electrical)||Rewari||01 Posts|
|2. Engineering Assistant (T&I)||Meerut||01 Posts|
|3. Technical Attendant-I||Kohand||01 Posts|
- Engineering Assistant: Diploma in Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a Govt. recognised Institute with Minimum percentage of 55% marks.
- Engineering Assistant (T&I): Diploma in Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering,Instrumentation & Process Control engg, Electronics Engineering with Minimum percentage of 55% marks.
- Technical Attendant-I: Passed Matric / 10th and ITI pass from a Govt. recognised Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned in the Announcement. One should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 years
Name of the Organisation: Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Total No of Vacancies: 13.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Deadline: 19th September 2016
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
- Written Examination.
- Trade Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Pay Application Fee of Rs.100/- for General citizens.
- The fee payment through crossed Demand Draft at State Bank of India, Panipat Refinery branch.
- No fee for SC/ ST individuals.
- The basic pay for Rs. 11900/- to 32000/- for Engineering Assitant Jobs.
- The salary of Rs. 10500/- to 24500/- for Technical Attendant-I jobs.
Procedure to Apply for IOCL- NRPL Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for IOCL- NRPL Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: Senior Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), Northern Region Pipelines,
Post-Box No. 56, G.P.O, Panipat- 132 103, Haryana.
Click here for more Information and new Updates