Directorate of Purchase and Stores Recruitment 2016
The Directorate of Purchase and Stores has released a notification for the recruitment of Jr.Purchase Assistant and Jr. Storekeeper Streams. There are almost 84 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 14th September 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
|Job Designation: JPS, JS Posts|
- Graduation Certificate from well Recognised University.
- Diploma Degree in Material Management Certificate to apply for Directorate of Purchase and Stores Recruitment Notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
Department Name: Directorate of Purchase & Stores Department of Atomic Energy (DPS DAE)
Name of the post: Junior Purchase Assistant (JPS), Junior Storekeeper (JS).
Number of Vacancies: 84 Group-C posts
Work Location: Across India.
Application Method: Online
Selection Procedure: Written Test
Pay Scale: The candidates who ate selected for the post will get a salary of Matrix Level 4 – Rs.25,500/- and with some other allowances.
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test.
- The Examination will conduct in two phases Tier1 – Objective Type, Tier2 – Descriptive Type.
- The aspirants who will qualify in the written test have to attend the document verification at Mumbai.
Procedure to Apply for Directorate of Purchase and Stores Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Directorate of Purchase and Stores Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use