Malda District Recruitment 2016
The Malda District Land and Land Reforms Office has released a notification for the recruitment of Revenue Inspector and Bhumi Sahayak posts. There are almost 60 vacancies to be filled. Interested nad Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the Submission of the Application form is on 28th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the official Website. And Aspirants can attend walk in interview on 03/09/2016 & 04/09/2016.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Educational Qualification: Only retired employees of Government of West Bengal and Ex-Army Personnel can apply for Malda District Recruitment 2016.
Age Limit: The candidates who are applying need not exceed the age limit of 65 years
Name of the Organisation: Malda District Land and Land Reforms Office.
Total No. of Posts: 60.
Name of the Posts: Revenue Inspector & Bhumi Sahayak.
Job Location: Malda (West Bengal).
Mode of Apply: Walk in.
Interview Venue: Office Chamber of the District Land & Land Reforms Office, Ramnagar Kachari, Malda, West Bengal.
Job Category: State Government.
Official Website: www.malda.gov.in.
Deadline for submitting application form: 28th August 2016
Interview Date: 03/09/2016 and 04/09/2016.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 10,000/- per month for both Revenue Inspector & Bhumi Sahayak posts.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply for Malda District Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for Malda District Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: To, The Office Chamber of the District Land & Land Reforms Officer, Ramnagar Kachari, Malda, West Bengal. Tel: 03512-252355/254405.and Office of the SD & LRO, Chanchal, Malda, West Bengal. Tel: 03513-253361.