KAPL Recruitment 2016
The Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceutical Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Professional Service Representative vacancies across India. There are almost 25 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on or before 29th August 2016. The eligible candidates may attend the Walk- in Interview which will be held on 29th August 2016 at 09:00 AM to 01.30 PM. For further details regarding the recruitment, the candidates are pleased to visit the Official Website of Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceutical Limited.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are interested in applying for the post need to possess Graduation (Pharmacy/ Science/ Commerce/ Arts) and must have minimum one year experience in selling Pharma Products in any pharmaceutical company.
Age Limit: The candidates who wish to apply need not exceed the Age Limit of 26 years. For detailed Information refer the notification.
Name of the Organisation: Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceutical Limited
Name of The Post: Professional Service Representative
Total Posts: 25
Official Website: www.kaplindia.com
Mode of Application: Walk-in Interview
Interview Date: 29th August 2016 at 09:00 AM to 01.30 PM
Selection Process: The candidates firstly attend the Interview by carrying the duly filled application form. And the authority will be selecting the candidates based on the performance in the Interview.
Application Fee: Not Applicable
Pay Scale: The shortlisted candidates will get a monthly pay scale of Rs. 13000- 17,000/-per month
Procedure to Apply for KAPL Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for KAPL Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- Cross check the form
- Finally, the candidates carry the Duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Interview Venue on the date and presented the form to the authority.