IRCON Recruitment 2016
The IRCON International Ltd has released a notification for the recruitment of Works Engineer/ Civil vacant posts under various categories. There are 30 unfilled vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for submitting the Online application is on 20th August 2016, and the Hard copy of the form should be presented on or before 28th August 2016. For More Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before Applying for the post, the interested candidates must check the eligibility Requirements that are necessary for the post. Only the Eligible Candidates apply through Online Mode before the last date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who wish to apply for the post need to possess Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognised University/ Board.
Age Limit: The upper Age Limit and the Minimum Age Limit should be referred before applying for the post. Kindly refer for detailed age Limit Information.
Name of the Organization: IRCON International Ltd
Name of The Post: Works Engineer/ Civil
Total Posts: 30
Location: New Delhi
Official Website: www.ircon.org
Mode of Application: Online and offline
- Last date for Online application: 20th August 2016
- Last Date for Offline Application: 28th August 2016
- For Unreserved candidates – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST/ EXS candidates – Nil.
- Make payment through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Ircon International Limited, payable at New Delhi
Selection process: the candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written test and the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The shortlisted candidates will get a Monthly pay scale of Rs. 23,500/- per month
Procedure to Apply for IRCON Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for IRCON Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- and Now take a copy of the form and send the Form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address before the deadline.