Haryana PSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2016
The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Veterinary Surgeon Posts. There are almost 246 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 26th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Bachelors degree in Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from any recognised university or University
- Minimum Age Limit: 22 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years
Name of the Organisation: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Name of The Posts: Veterinary Surgeon Posts
Number of Vacancies: 246
Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 26th August 2016
Application Fee: General / DESM is Rs.500/- and for SC/ BC/ EBPG/ ESM/ Women categories is Rs.125/-, application fees should be paid through e – Challan at any branch of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of online registration.
Selection Process: Based on the score appeared in written test/Interview contestants will be selected for Haryana PSC Veterinary Surgeon Govt Recruitment 2016.
Procedure to Apply for Haryana PSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Haryana PSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use