Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016
The Pune Municipal Corporation has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical). There are almost 218 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 25th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||191 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||13 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||14 Posts|
|Total Posts||218 Posts|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Junior Engineer must have Graduation/ Diploma in (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical). The candidates may refer the Official Notification to get the Post wise Qualification Details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
Name of the Organisation: Pune Municipal Corporation.
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)
Official Website: punecorporation.org
Total No of Vacancies: 218 Posts.
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
Mode of Application: Online.
Pay Scale: The selected Candidates will receive Rs. 9,300- 34,800/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 4300/ 4400/-.
Application Fee: Pay the fee of Rs. 800 for General/ Un-Reserved Candidates and Rs. 400/- for Reserved Candidates.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the Written Examination
- Starting Date for Online Application: 10/08/2016.
- Last date for submitting the Form: 25-08-2016.
- Deadline for Fee Payment: 26/08/2016.
- Online Written Examination date: 08/10/2016.
Procedure to Apply for Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use