NRHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016
The National Health Mission of Himachal Pradesh has released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Male, Female) Ayush, Pharmacist & Female Health Worker Jobs. There are almost 141 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 20th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
- Medical Officer (Ayush) Male, Female – 68 Posts (Male – 35 and Female – 33)
- Pharmacist – 35 Posts
- Female Health Worker – 38 Posts
- Medical Officer (Ayush) – Should have passed Degree in Ayurved from a recognised Institution.
- Pharmacist – 10+2 in Science or equivalent and Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Female Health Worker – atric with Science/ Higher Secondary or equivalent.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 years
Name of the Organisation: National Health Mission of Himachal Pradesh
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer (Male, Female) Ayush, Pharmacist & Female Health Worker
Number of Vacancies: 141
Official Website: www.nrhmhp.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online and Offline
Last Date: 20th August 2016
- Medical Officer (Ayush) Male, Female – Rs. 19125/-
- Pharmacist – Rs. 8910/-
- Female Health Worker – Rs. 8710/-
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview
Application Fee: A Demand Draft of Rs. 200 by General candidates and Rs.100 by SC ST and other reserved categories.
Procedure to Apply for NRHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for NRHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Cross check the form before submitting the form
- Now submit the Form
- Take a hard copy and send the Application form along with all the Necessary documents to the postal Address
Postal Address: Concerned Chief Medical Officer of Himachal Pradesh