GRSE Recruitment 2016
The Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) has released a notification for the recruitment of General Manager and other vacant posts. There are almost 21 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 10th September 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
- Chief General Manager (Technical) : 01 Post
- General Manager (Technical) : 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager (Technical) : 05 Posts
- Junior Manager (Technical – Hull-Engineering) : 05 Posts
- Junior Manager (Technical – Electrical-Power) : 05 Posts
- Junior Manager (Technical – Electronics-Radio) : 03 Posts
- Junior Manager (Official Language) : 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: The Candidates B.E/B.Tech/CA/ICWA/Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in relevant stream of subject from recognized university/Institute with minimum aggregate marks.
Age Limit: The Candidates who are applying for the post need not exceed the Age Limit of 54 Years.
Name of the Organisation: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE)
Name of the Posts: General Manager and other vacant posts.
Number of Vacancies: 21
Official Website: www.grse.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 10 Sep 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selected Based on performance in Written Test and Interview
Procedure to Apply for GRSE Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for GRSE Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more Info and to apply for GRSE Recruitment 2016