UP Nagar Nigam Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Nagar Nigam has released a notification for the hiring of Safai Karmi. There are almost 35774 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is not yet updated. So the candidates are requested to be in touch with the Official website to get updated.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are required to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess 8th class with able to read & write the Hindi language
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per organisation norms. Five years for General & 3 years for reserved candidates.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Nagar Nigam
Name of the Post: Safai Karmi
Total Posts: 35774
Official Website: www.nnbb.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: the last date is not yet updated
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the written test and Interview.
Application Fee: Rs 150 for application fee, Rs 50/- for Process fee.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a monthly pay scale of Rs 5200 to 20200/- per month
Procedure to Apply for UP Nagar Nigam Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for UP Nagar Nigam Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use