JK NRHM Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
The Jammu Kashmir National Rural health Mission has released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Ayush) Posts. There are almost 22 to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 31st August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Offical Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: subject/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS or equivalent and registered with J&K Board of Ayurvedic/ Unani or J&K Board of Homeopathy.
Age limit: The candidates who are applying need not exceed the Age Limit of 45 years.
Name of the Organisation: Jammu Kashmir National Rural health Mission
Name of The Posts: Medical Officers (AYUSH)
Number of vacancies: 22
Official Website: jknrhm.com
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date :31st August 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected Based on the score appeared in written examination and Viva-voce
Application Fee: The candidates can refer the Official Notification to get the fee Details.
Procedure to Apply for NRHM JK Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for NRHM JK Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use