UKPSC Recruitment 2016
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Veterinary Officer Grade-II Jobs. There are almost 97 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 16th August 2016. For More Details, the Candidates can visit the Official Website ukpsc.gov.in.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Graduation Degree in Veterinary science or animal husbandry from a recognised Board/ University to apply UKPSC Veterinary Officer Grade-II recruitment 2016
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years
Name of the Organisation: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Veterinary Officer Grade-II
Number of Vacancies: 97
Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 16 Aug 2016
Selection ProcesS: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written examination and then followed by the personal interview conducted by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
- For General & OBC candidates – Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ EXS & PWD candidates – Rs.60/-
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will receive pay scale Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- per month as per govt norms/ rules.
Procedure to Apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for UKPSC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more Information and New Updates