ATMA Nadia Recruitment 2016
The Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) has released a notification for the recruitment of Accountant cum Clerk, Block Technology Manager, Asst. Technology Manager. There are almost 16 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 19th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website. The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through Offline.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
|Accountant cum Clerk||01 Posts|
|Block Technology Manager||15 Posts|
|Assistant Technology Manager (ATM)||10 Posts|
- Accountant cum Clerk: Graduate in B.Com with computer skill and minimum 3-year experience.
- Block Technology Manager: Graduation/ PG in Agriculture/ Microbiology(4 years) with computer skill and 2 years field experience in Agriculture related activities.
- Assistant Technology Manager (ATM): Graduation/ PG in Agriculture/ Horti/ Economics/ Marketing/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-Science(3 years).
- Minimum Age Limit: 18years of age
- The age should be maximum 45 years
Name of the Organisation: Agricultural Technology Management Agency
Name of the Posts: Accountant cum Clerk, Block Technology Manager, Asst. Technology Manager
Official Website: nadia.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 16
Job Location: West Bengal
Mode of Application: Offline
Deadline: 19th August 2016
selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test/ Interview.
- Accountant cum Clerk basic salary: Rs. 16,000/- (consolidated) only per month.
- Block Technology Manager pay scale: Rs. 20,000/- with Op. Exp. Rs. 5000/- only per month.
- Assistant Technology Manager (ATM) Salary: Rs. 11,000/- with Op. Exp. Rs. 4000/- only per month.
Procedure to Apply for ATMA Nadia Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for ATMA Nadia Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: Project Director, Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA), Nadia District, Krishnagar.
Click here for more Information and New Updates