SAIL Kolkata Foreman Recruitment 2016
The Steel Authority of India Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Mining Mate, Foreman Posts. There are almost 168 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 31st August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates can visit the Official Website to know the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the Post. The eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode before The last date.
- Mining Mate – 60
- Medical Officer – 07
- Mining Forman – 31
- Surveyor (Mines) – 04
- Para-Medical Staff – 27
- Junior Assistant (Trainee) – 15
- Operator-Cum-Technician (Trainee) – 24
Educational Qualification: The candidates must Possess Diploma, Bachelor Degree, MBBS or its equivalent course from any identified organisation.
Age Limit: The candidates must have an age limit of 18 years. The candidates can refer the Official Website to get more details about the Age Limit.
Name of the organisation: Steel Authority of India Limited
Name of the posts: Mining Mate, Foreman Posts.
Number of vacancies: 168
Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 31st August 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written examination and interview, all eligible candidates who are qualified in the examination will be selected.
Application Fee: The candidates can refer the notification to get the details
Procedure to apply for SAIL Kolkata Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use