MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board ( MPPEB) has released a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Vistar Adhikari Vacancies. There are almost 244 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 26th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates need to refer the Official Notification to know the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. The Eligible candidates can apply through Online.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Graduation in Agriculture/Agriculture Engineering from any approved Institution / Board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
- Minimum age of the aspirant must be 18 years
- Upper age should not exceed 40 years as on 01 January 2016
Name of the Organisation: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board ( MPPEB)
Name of the posts: Gramin Vistar Adhikari
Number of Vacancies: 244
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 26 Aug 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Exam.
Application Fee: pay non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- General candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/OBC category candidates
Procedure to Apply for MP Vyapam Recruitment Notification 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for MP Vyapam Recruitment Notification 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use