NFR Recruitment 2016
The Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has released a notification for the recruitment of Sports persons. There are almost 16 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 23rd August 2016.
Before applying for the post, the candidates need to refer theOfficial Notification to know the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. The Eligible candidates can apply through Offline Mode.
- Athletics : 02 Posts (Men / Women)
- Badminton: 01 Post (Men)
- Basketball : 04 Posts (Men / Women)
- Cricket : 03 Posts (Men / Women)
- Cycling: 01 Post (Women)
- Football: 03 Posts (Men)
- Volleyball: 02 Posts (Men)
Educational Qualification: The candidates must Possess 10th Class / 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from any recognised Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
Name of the Organisation: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)
Name of The Posts: Sports Person Jobs
Number of Vacancies: 16
Official Website: nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Mode of Application: Offline
Last Date : 23rd August 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Sports trail and Interview.
- Application fee is Rs.500 for General
- Open category and Rs.250 for all other reserved categories
- Pay the fee in the favour of “FA&CAO/NF Railway, and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati 781011”.
Procedure to Apply for NFR Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for NFR Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati 781 011 (Assam)
Click here for more Information and New Updates