Buxar Madhyamik Teacher Recruitment 2016
The Buxar District has released a notification for the recruitment of Madhyamik Teacher vacancies. There are almost 523 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the Post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is not yet updated. The candidates can visit the Official Website to get the latest Updates about the Recruitment. For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates can refer the Official Notification to get the eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post.
Educational Qualification: The candidates need to refer the official Notification to get the Detailed qualification details.
Age Limit: The candidates age must be atleast 18 years old. For more details, regarding the Age Limit can be referred from the Official Notification.
Name of the Organisation: Buxar District Department
Name of The Posts: Madhyamik Teacher
Number of Vacancies: 523 vacancies
Official Website: www.buxar.bih.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: The last date for the submission of the Application form is not yet updated.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Exam and the Interview.
Application Fee: The candidates can refer the notification to get the Detailed Information
Procedure to Apply for Buxar Madhyamik Teacher Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Buxar Madhyamik Teacher Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more Information and New Updates