National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2016
The National Institute of Technology has released a notification for the recruitment of Temporary Faculty Posts. There are almost 59 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 25th July 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates can refer the Official Notification to get the eligibility Requirements that are Necessary for applying for the Post.
Educational Qualification: The Candidates must Posses Graduation /Post Graduation PG and PhD with different streams. The Candidates can refer the Official Notification to get the detailed Qualification Details.
Age Limit: The Candidates age limit should be a minimum of 18 years. For more details, the candidates can refer the Notification.
Name of the Organisation: National Institute of Technology Trichy
Name of The Posts: Faculty/ Teaching Jobs
No Of Posts: 59 Posts
Official Website: www.nitt.edu
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 25th July 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written test and interview. And the merit applicants are preferred first to place in the final selection list.
Application Fee: The candidates can refer the Official Notification to get the fees details
Procedure to Apply for National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more Information and New Updates