BSNL Recruitment 2016
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer vacancies. There are almost 2700 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the form is on 10th August 2016. For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.bsnl.co.in.
Before applying for the post, the candidates can refer the Official notification to know the Eligibility Requirements that are Necessary for applying for the Post.
Educational Qualification: The Candidates must Posses Diploma/ B.Tech/ B.E in relevant trade from a Central Govt/ State Govt. recognised Institution. The Candidates may refer the Official Notification to get the Detailed Information about the Qualification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Name of the Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Name of The Post: Junior Engineer
Total Posts: 2700
Location: All India
Official Website: www.bsnl.co.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 10th August 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the Online Test.
Pay Scale: The shortlisted candidates will get a monthly pay of Rs. 13,600 – 25,4200/- with Grade Pay
- For OC/ OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – Rs.500/-
- Make payment through online mode i.e., Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
Procedure to Apply for BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use