IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a notification for the recruitment of skilled and talented candidates into various Probationary Officer Posts. There are almost 8852 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 13th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
|S.NO||Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|1.||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee||8852|
Educational Qualification: The Candidates must Possess Graduation Degree with valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognizedUniversity.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Name of the Bank: Institute of Banking Personnel Institute.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer.
Number of Vacancies: 8852.
Location: Anywhere in India.
Application Mode: Online.
Deadline: 13th August 2016
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- Preliminary Test.
- Mains Exam.
- Common Interview.
|1.||On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||26-07-2016 to 13-08-2016|
|2.||Payment of Application Fees||26-07-2016 to 13-08-2016|
|3.||call letters Downloading for Pre- Exam Training||23-09-2016 to 08-10.2016|
|4.||Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||03-10-2016 to 08-10-2016|
|5.||Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2016|
|6.||Online Examination – Preliminary||16-10-2016, 22-10-201623-10-2016|
|7.||Result of Online exam – Preliminary||November 2016|
|8.||Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||November 2016|
|9.||Online Examination – Main||20-11-2016|
|10.||Declaration of Result – Main||December 2016|
|11.||Download of call letters for interview||January 2017|
|12.||Conduct of interview||January / February 2017|
|13.||Provisional Allotment||April 2017|
Procedure to Apply for IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use