Krishnagiri District Court Steno Typist Recruitment 2016
The Krishnagiri District Court has released a notification for the recruitment of Steno Typist posts in vacant places. There are almost 45 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 29th July 2016. For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.ecourts.gov.in.
- Steno Typist – Grade III: 03 posts
- Computer Operator: 03 Posts
- Examiner/ Reader: 02 posts
- Senior Bailiff: 04 posts
- Junior Bailiff: 12 posts
- Night Watchman: 09 posts
- Masalchi /Full Time Masalchi: 05 posts
- Masalchi cum Night Watch Man: 01 post
- Gardener: 01 post
- Sweeper cum Cleaner: 01 post
- Driver: 03 posts
- Xerox Operator: 01 post
Educational Qualification: The candidates must Possess Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil and English or Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil / English and Lower/Junior Grade in English / Tamil. Graduation in B.A./B.Sc,/B.Com with diploma graduation in Computer Science / Computer application is required for applying for the posts.
- Age limit of 18-30 years for General
- Age Limit of 18-32 years for MBC/ BC/ BCM/ DC candidates
- Age Limit of 18 to 35 years for SC/ SCA/ ST candidates
- Relaxation of 10 years for PWD candidates as on 01.07.2016.
Name of the Organisation: Krishnagiri District Court
Name of the Posts: Steno Typist posts in vacant places.
Number of Vacancies: 45
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in
Mode of Application: Offline
Deadline: 29th July 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the Interview Test regulated by the authorised organisation.
Application Fee: The candidates need not pay any application fee for applying for the Posts.
Procedure to Apply for Krishnagiri District Court Steno Typist Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link forKrishnagiri District Court Steno Typist Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date.