Alipurduar District Recruitment 2016
The District Magistrate and Collector Office Alipurduar has released a notification for the recruitment of Social Audit Village Resource Persons at Gram Panchayats in various regions. There are almost 374 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 25th July 2016. For More Details regarding the Recruitment, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.alipurduar.org.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must Possess 12th Madhya Mik/Secondary Education from a reputed organisation of the state is required to apply for his jobs. Experiences in Social Audit is also required.
Age Limit: The Minimum Age required by the Candidates to apply for the post is 18 years, and the maximum age is as per the rules and Regulations of the Authority. The candidates can refer the Notification to get the Detailed information.
Name of the organisation: District Magistrate and Collector Office Alipurduar
Name of the Posts: Village Resource Person
Number of Posts: 374
Official Website: www.alipurduar.org
Mode of Application: Offline
Last Date: 25th July 2016
Pay Scale: The shortlisted candidates will be given a monthly salary as per the rules and Regulations of the Authority.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the Education, Experience, written exam and Interview. Each category has different marks.
- Secondary Education: 30 marks
- Experience in Social Audit: 5 marks
- Written Exam: 10 marks
- Interview: 5 marks
Application Fee: The candidates can visit the Official Website to get the detailed fee details to each category candidates.
Procedure to Apply for Alipurduar District Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website Alipurduar District Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: The District Nodal Officer, Social Audit Unit, Alipurduar P.O- Allpurduar Court, Dist.- Alipu Rduar Pin-736122, West Bengal.