Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
The Delhi Postal Department has released a notification for the recruitment of Postman, MTS and many other posts. There are almost 66 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 14th August 2016. The candidates need to refer the Official Notification before applying for the post to know the eligibility Requirements that is necessary for applying for the post. And the eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode. For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Website i.e., www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Postal Assistant – 16 Posts
- Sorting Assistant – 07 Posts
- Postman – 28 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 15 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess 10th Class / 12th Class/ HSC or its equivalent from a recognised Institute or Board with minimum pass marks. The candidates can refer the official Notification to get the post wise qualification Details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
Name of the Organisation: Delhi Postal Department
Name of the Posts: Postman, MTS and many other posts
Number of Vacancies: 66
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 14th August 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the Written Test and the Interview.
Application Fee: The candidates need to refer the Official notification to get the post wise details.
Postal Address: Assistant Director (R&E), 0/o the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, Nleghiloot Ilhawan New Delhi-110001
Procedure to Apply for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form and send it to the concerned Address before the last date.