AAI Recruitment 2016
The Airports Authority of India has released a notification for the recruitment of junior assistant posts. There are almost 60 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 8th August or Step-I and 13th August 2016 for step-II. For more details regarding the Recruitment, the candidates can visit the official website.
Before applying for the posts, the candidates need to check out the Eligibility requirements that are necessary for applying for the posts. The Candidates must possess12th/ 10th with three years full time diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical & Fire. And The Age of the candidates should be 18 to 30 years old as on date 30th June 2016. The Interested candidates can apply through Online Mode before the last date.
Airports Authority of India
The Airports Authority of India under Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating in India. The AAI provides Air traffic management services over Indian airspace and adjoins oceanic areas. AAI manages the total of 132 Airports including 24 International Airports, 78 Domestic Airports, 7 Customs Airports, and 28 civil enclaves at Military Airfields.
|Name of Category||No. of posts|
Educational Qualification: The Applicants must have passed 12th/ 10th with three years full time diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical & Fire.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- The age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates like ST/SC 5 years, OBC 3 years and PH candidates ten years.
Name of the Organisation: Airport Authority of India
Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant
Total number of the posts: 60
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 08th August 2016
E-mail: [email protected] Or Phone No. : 1800 266 0793
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will have to get Rs 12500/- to 28500/- per month.
Application Fee: The application fee will pay Rs.1000/- for Male candidates belong to general and OBC candidates for each post. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. Application Fee is payable (Non-Refundable) for each post is to be deposited by the candidates through Challan generated by the system at any branch of State Bank of India only.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the Written Exam and the Personal Interview
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||8th July 2016|
|Last date for step I completion for online Application||8th August 2016|
|Last date for step II completion for online Application||13th August 2016|
|Last date for making a payment of application fee||11th August 2016|
Procedure to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for AAI Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for More Information and New Updates