Buldhana District Collector Office Recruitment 2016
The Buldhana District Collector Office, Maharashtra has released a notification for the recruitment of Supervisor, Assistant Accountant/Auditor, Taxation & Administrative Service, Assistant Fire Service Supervisor jobs. There are almost 82 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 07th July 2016. For more Details regarding the recruitment, the candidates need to visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates need to check out the Eligibility Requirements that is necessary for applying for the post. The candidates must Possess Degree/Diploma in relevant Stream of Subject from approved University/Institute and the Age Limit should be between 18 to 38 years. The candidates need to apply for the post through Online Mode.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should possess Degree/Diploma in relevant Stream of Subject from approved University/Institute.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 years
Name of the Organisation: Buldhana District Collector Office Maharashtra
Name of The Posts: Supervisor, Assistant Accountant/Auditor, Date : Taxation & Administrative Service, Assistant Fire Service Supervisor
Number of Vacancies: 82
Official Website: maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in/www.buldhana.nic.in
Date: 07 July 2016
Mode Of Application: Online
Deadline: 07th July 2016
Selection Process: The Selection board will choose the aspirants based on their performance in written test.
Application Fee: The candidates need to refer the Official notification to get the post wise fees details
Procedure to Apply for Buldhana District Collector Office Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Buldhana District Collector Office Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use